Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- In a solo or multiplayer game, Yeti's uses are limited, as only three levels contain Ice Pillars Splash Attack enemies or freezing, but Yeti has the most valuable usage during the Frost King boss fight on Insane Mode.
- The Yeti in the Behemoth's first game, Alien Hominid, was the inspiration for this Animal Orb.
- The Yeti is 1 of 4 Animal Orbs that came from another The Behemoth title along with the Chicken, Golden Whale, and Install Ball.
- It was given the "Ice Invincibility" power because in Alien Hominid, it was the only steed that could sustain an unlimited amount of damage and never die.
- While using this pet Icicles do less damage.
- Although it is impossible to freeze while using this pet, you can still take damage from ice.
- Yeti, Snoot, Burly Bear, Scratchpaw, and Chicken are the only Animal Orbs in the entire game that increase Strength.
- Yeti is the only Animal Orb in the game that has arms.