XBOX 360/PS3/PC/XBOX ONE: Yeti is located in the Snow World level. At the very end of the level, before the cave with falling icicles, there is a group of huts to the right of the hill. Check behind the leftmost hut to find Yeti. If you've completed the Snow World already and you have the Xbox 360 version, the quickest way to find the Yeti is to start the Ice Castle level and walk right out of the cave. You'll emerge from the cave at the very end of the Snow World level. However, if you have the PS3 or PC version, that trick won't work and you'll have go through the entire Snow World level. On Insane Mode, depending on player skill, nothing changes.
- In a solo or multiplayer game, Yeti's uses are limited, as only three levels contain Ice Pillars Splash Attack enemies or freezing, but Yeti has the most valuable usage during the Frost King boss fight on Insane Mode.
- The Yeti in the Behemoth's first game, Alien Hominid, was the inspiration for this Animal Orb.
- The Yeti is 1 of 4 Animal Orbs that came from another The Behemoth title along with the Chicken, Golden Whale, and Install Ball.
- It was given the "Ice Invincibility" power because in Alien Hominid, it was the only steed that could sustain an unlimited amount of damage and never die.
- While using this pet Icicles do less damage.
- Although it is impossible to freeze while using this pet, you can still take damage from ice.
- Yeti, Snoot, Burly Bear, Scratchpaw, and Chicken are the only Animal Orbs in the entire game that increase Strength.
- Yeti is the only Animal Orb in the game that has arms.