|“||These deals won't last.||”|
The Thieves' Store is fairly small, offering only three items. The Thieves' Store is unlocked after a player completes the Thieves' Forest level.
The Thieves' Store sells these items, however the weapons will change, depending on the game version and Mode:
- Health Potion - 14 gold
- Bomb - 15 gold
- Twig -
- Xbox One: 44 gold (Normal Mode)
- PC: 44 gold
- Xbox 360/PS3: 65 gold
- Broccoli Sword -
- Xbox One: 205 gold (Insane Mode; replaces Twig)
- Scissors -
- Xbox One: 220 gold (Insane Mode; replaces the second bomb shown in the picture down below)
- Psssst... Look here.
- These deals won't last.
- Tomorrow two for one.
- Can I interest you in a new weapon?
- You break it, you buy it.
- I got kids to feed!
- Steal of a deal.
- The music that plays in this store is Spanish Waltz by Urbanus.
- This is the first store in the game to introduce the Bomb item.
- Conveniently, the price for Bombs is cheaper here than in the other stores, namely the Volcano Store and the Swamp Village Store.
- This is the only store in the game that has one item sold on two slots of the store.
- This feature offers the player a quicker and more efficient way to purchase several Bombs.