|“||Hey buddy how's it going?||”|
— Reptilian Shopkeeper, Castle Crashers Remastered
The Swamp Village Store one of the larger stores in the game, offering a weapon, an animal orb, some basic supplies, and other items. The Swamp Village Store is unlocked after a player completes the Corn Boss level. The Beefy Barbarian will try intimidate you on purpose. There is a barrel that can hold fruit and gold near the Beefy Barbarian. The Swamp Village Store is the only store with two shopkeepers, one being a Beefy Barbarian like the one from the Home Castle or the Barbarian Boss. The other is presumably an unarmored Snakey, which may mean that Snakeys aren't human. The strange shopkeeper creature is often referred to as snake/fish like creature or Swamp Village Shopkeeper.
The Swamp Village Store sells four items, however the weapons/animal orbs will change depending on the game version and Mode:
- Piggy -
- Xbox One: 290 gold (Normal Mode)
- PC: 290 gold
- Xbox 360/PS3: 585 gold
- Health Potion - 11 gold
- Bomb - 19 gold
- Thick Sword -
- Xbox One: 310 gold (Normal Mode)
- PC: 310 gold
- Xbox 360/PS3: 445 gold
- Buffalo Mace -
- Xbox One: 480 gold (Insane Mode; replaces Piggy)
- Electric Eel -
- Hey buddy how's it going?
- Please don't hit me.
- Glorp glorp?
- I could pound you flat.
- I hate my job.
- Don't make me repeat myself!
- This store is the most efficient place to buy Health Potions, as they are only 11 gold. In the Castle Keep Store, they are 12 gold.
- There is a breakable barrel always containing 5 gold or fruit to the right of the Beefy Barbarian.
- Some of the grass contains Food; which is guaranteed with Zebra.
- The music that plays in the store is Spanish Waltz by Urbanus.
- This and Snow Store are the only stores in the game that have two shopkeepers selling items.