Stove Face's specialties combo locking.
The Stove Face stands in the way of the player on the Full Moon level, where they make their first and only appearance in the game. A large army of them will attack the player as the player attempts to scale the mountain.
Stove Faces are only seen in Full Moon (25). Stove Faces wear full black armor with a six pack somewhat visible, a shield that is black with a spike appendage protruding out, and, as their name their name suggests, have a helm resembling a stove with white irises coming out of the helmet. Non-Playable Enemy Stove Faces wield the Gladiator Sword or Butcher Knife; however, Stove Faces will only wield the Butcher Knife in Castle Crashers Remastered. This is seemingly as a way to balance out the fact that the Gladiator Sword can Critical Strike the player(s) for a good chunk of damage or outright kill. Arguably, Stove Faces are the bane of the casual player's existence.
NOTE: () = Number of enemies in a location that can be fought.
Stove Face's respective "Arrow Rain" Splash Attack and "Knife" Magic Projectile and Air Projectile make him a member of the fan nicknamed "Arrow Rainers". Bland and common characters that show off nothing special at all. These are considered to be the gold standard for Castle Crashers, as they are painfully below average, are not any better than the characters above them, and are not unique, unlike the characters below them. These are the aforementioned Stove Face, Thief, Peasant, Civilian, and Open-Faced Gray Knight.
Arguably the easiest character to pick up and learn. Due to the mediocre Splash Attack, you are stuck with Strength heavy weapons for the majority of your play through.
The gold standard Arena character. If you can master the "Arrow Rainers" you can play as anybody above or below the "Arrow Rainers" in the tier lists.
|Gray Knight||Stove Face||N/A|
- There are a total of 25 Stove Faces to fight in both Normal Mode and Insane Mode.
- On Insane Mode, NPC Stove Faces can Critical Strike for a whopping 970-999 damage with the Gladiator Sword.
- Stove Face holds the title of having the most health of all normal sized enemies. He has 400 health on Normal Mode and 4,000 health on Insane Mode.
- In Full Moon, It is actually a Beefy Stove Face throwing the rocks down the mountain as you can see it in a throwing position for a split second. The Stove Face also glitches out for a bit showing a regular Stove Face before reverting back into a Beefy.
- Stove Face and Killer Beekeeper are the only playable enemies in the entire game that appear in only one level to fight in.
- Stove Face can be resurrected by the Necromancer in Lava World as a Skeleton.But that could also be Conehead since they got the same armor and sword.
- Since Stove Face's starting weapon is the Gladiator Sword, he, at Level 1, can switch to a different weapon and switch back to the Gladiator Sword.
- NPC Stove Faces are the heaviest characters in the game and cannot be juggled through conventional means.
- Stove Faces are the only characters who appear once in the entire game. This makes sense because at the end of the game during the credits and during the Necromancer fight, no dead bodies of stove faces were shown.