Stove Face's specialties are combo locking and basic juggling.
The Stove Face stands in the way of the player on the Full Moon level, where they make their first and only appearance in the game. A large army of them will attack the player as the player attempts to scale the mountain.
It is assumed that Stove Faces, just like Iceskimos, serve the Frost King. This makes sense as Iceskimos don't attack the Stove Faces, or that they just have a common enemy. However, they may also just scout the Full Moon level for territory reasons.
Stove Faces are only seen in Full Moon (25th Level of Castle Crashers).
Stove Faces wears full black/dark grayish armor with a six pack somewhat visible and, as their name their name suggests, they have a helmet resembling a normal Knight helmet with 4 possible small rusts or scratchs on their upper laterals; 3 being in the left, and 1 in the right. , however, with a extra stove-like face-helm (In which also ressembles a rhombus with 4 horizontal stripes[2 upper stripes serving as eye hole] and other 3 vertical stripes along with other metallic features], and a thinner one in the middle of the helm) connected to spheres protecting their face, with white irises or pupils coming out of the helmet. Their arms and legs also have darker texture than their common armor color, and they have metal shoes with spheres over them(soomething most enemies/characters have).
In their portrait, their eyes are glowing, and inside the Helmet, Pauldrons haves a different shape, and part of their Cuirass is shaped as a 2 door stove without the doors, or a ladder. They also lost a scratch on their helmet.
Non-Playable Enemy Stove Faces wield the Gladiator Sword or Butcher Knife; however, Stove Faces will only wield the Butcher Knife in Castle Crashers Remastered. This is seemingly as a way to balance out the fact that the Gladiator Sword can Critical Strike the player(s) for a good chunk of damage or outright kill. Arguably, Stove Faces are the bane of the casual player's existence. Both Playable and Non-Playable Stove Face characters will be equipped with a black shield with a spike appendage protruding out.
NOTE: () = Number of enemies in a location that can be fought.
Stove Face's respective "Arrow Rain" Splash Attack and "Knife" Magic Projectile and Air Projectile make him a member of the fan nicknamed "Arrow Rainers". Bland and common characters that show off nothing special at all. They are painfully below average, and are not unique, unlike the characters below them. These are the aforementioned Stove Face, Thief, Peasant, Civilian, and Open-Faced Gray Knight.
Below average character because of their splash being delayed enemies can often just slip through without getting hit. It's bad in almost every situation you use it in. The only notable use is stunning beefies in order to start juggles.
One of the worst characters for arena because of their splash being delayed it barely hits opponents, and isn’t reliable for resets.
|Gray Knight||Stove Face||N/A|
- There are a total of 25 Stove Faces to fight in both Normal Mode and Insane Mode.
- On Insane Mode, NPC Stove Faces can Critical Strike for a whopping 970-999 damage with the Gladiator Sword.
- Stove Face holds the title of having the most health of all normal sized enemies. He has 400 health on Normal Mode and 4,000 health on Insane Mode.
- In Full Moon, It is actually a Beefy Stove Face throwing the rocks down the mountain as you can see it in a throwing position for a split second. The Stove Face also glitches out for a bit showing a regular Stove Face before reverting back into a Beefy.
- Stove Face and Killer Beekeeper are the only playable enemies in the entire game that appear in only one level to fight in.
- Stove Face can be resurrected by the Necromancer in Lava World as a Skeleton.But that could also be Conehead since they got the same armor and sword.
- Since Stove Face's starting weapon is the Gladiator Sword, he, at Level 1, can switch to a different weapon and switch back to the Gladiator Sword.
- NPC Stove Faces are the heaviest characters in the game and cannot be juggled through conventional means.
- Stove Faces are the only characters who appear once in the entire game. This makes sense because at the end of the game during the credits and during the Necromancer fight, no dead bodies of stove faces were shown.