|“||Hot enough for ya?||”|
— Snow Store Shopkeeper, Castle Crashers
The Snow Store is the last store in the game Castle Crashers that becomes available to players while playing through the game (with the exception of the Insane Store, which becomes available upon completing the main story). It sells basic supplies as well as weapons, an animal orb, and other items. Unlike most stores, this store does not carry bombs.
The Snow Store is the largest store in the game, along with the Volcano Store. It offers 2 weapons, an animal orb, some basic supplies, and other items. This store has the highest prices of any store in the game, selling health potions for 18 gold and sandwiches for 20 gold. The Snow Store is unlocked after a player completes the Snow World level.
The Snow Store sells five items, however the weapons/animal orbs will change depending on the game version and Mode:
- Health Potion - 18 gold
- Lance -
- Xbox One: 380 gold (Normal Mode)
- PC: 380 gold
- Xbox 360/PS3: 600 gold
- Sandwich - 20 gold
- Butcher Knife -
- Xbox One: 400 gold (Normal Mode)
- PC: 400 gold
- Xbox 360/PS3: 575 gold
- Pazzo -
- Xbox One: 455 gold
- PC: 455 gold
- Xbox 360/PS3: 750 gold
- Cattle Prod -
- Man Catcher -
- Ninja Claw -
- Xbox One: 650 gold (Insane Mode; replaces Pazzo)
- Bone Leg - Found in an invisible dig spot that can be found out by Pazzo. A demonstration to introduce Pazzo's main ability. Dig it up with Shovel and the weapon will be revealed.
- "We only accept cash. LOL"
- "Have you seen my pants?"
- "This outfit is itchy."
- "Hot enough for ya?"
- "I am cold, but my heart is warm."
- This store sells Health Potions at the highest price, costing 18 gold each.
- It also sells the Sandwiches at the highest price, costing 20 gold each.
- The music that plays in the store is Spanish Waltz by Urbanus.
- This, Church Store, and Insane Store are the only stores in the game to sell more than one weapon.
- This is the only store in the game that has 3 weapons in it; 4 weapons in the Remastered versions, however.