On Insane Mode, the Beefy Skeletons Fight proves to be the most fatal part of the game. If the player even succeeds against the fight, the player still has to endure 4 waves of Snakeys including the return of the Troll Mother. Once the player succeeds in doing just that, the player also has to keep in mind that the lead character Snakey within the cutscene advances towards the player and can hit the player as soon as the cutscene ends.
- Snailburt is useful for low stat/no stat characters as the health increase can greatly improve the longevity of a player, even slightly and just by 200+ health points.
- Snailburt is the first Animal Orb to be seen in the game, he can be found following the Vet.
- Snailburt is the only pet that gives you a natural armor bonus (from +5 Defense) without assistance from a weapon, and natural stat bonuses period.
- Snailburt is the only stat pet that subtracts from a stat.
- One possible reason that Snailburt decreases Agility is that snails in real life are quite slow.
- Snailburt, Meowburt, Zebra, Scratchpaw, Seahorse, and Chicken are the only Animal Orbs in the entire game to affect Agility in some way.
- Snailburt, Burly Bear, Spiny, Chicken, and Pazzo are the only Animal Orbs in the entire game to provide a Defense bonus.
- Snailburt allows for the highest Defense bonus in the entire game, if combined with the Evil Sword, in exchange for -5 Agility/-2 Agility, which is +12 Defense.
- Snailburt, combined with a player who maxed out Defense, is at Level 99, and wields the Evil Sword has a total of 1,402 health points.
- Snailburt, combined with a player who maxed out Defense, hacked their game to become Level 256, and wields the Evil Sword has a total of 8,817 health points.