Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Snailburt is found near the end of Marsh, out in the open close to the bathroom house. He is available for any and all players to acquire.
- Snailburt is useful for low stat/no stat characters as the health increase can greatly improve the longevity of a player, even slightly and just by 200+ health points.
- Snailburt is the first Animal Orb to be seen in the game, he can be found following the Vet.
- Snailburt is the only pet that gives you a natural armor bonus (from +5 Defense) without assistance from a weapon, and natural stat bonuses period.
- Snailburt is the only stat pet that subtracts from a stat.
- One possible reason that Snailburt decreases Agility is that snails in real life are quite slow.
- Snailburt, Meowburt, Zebra, Scratchpaw, Seahorse, and Chicken are the only Animal Orbs in the entire game to affect Agility in some way.
- Snailburt, Burly Bear, Spiny, Chicken, and Pazzo are the only Animal Orbs in the entire game to provide a Defense bonus.
- Snailburt allows for the highest Defense bonus in the entire game, if combined with the Evil Sword, in exchange for -5 Agility/-2 Agility, which is +12 Defense.
- Snailburt, combined with a player who maxed out Defense, is at Level 99, and wields the Evil Sword has a total of 1,402 health points.
- Snailburt, combined with a player who maxed out Defense, hacked their game to become Level 256, and wields the Evil Sword has a total of 8,817 health points.