Skeleton’s specialties are combo locking, basic juggling, basic boss slaying and basic crowd control.
Skeletons first appear as resurrected enemies summoned by the Necromancer. These enemies include Brutes, Saracens, Coneheads, and Stove Faces, while also resurrecting Civilians, Peasants, and possibly, even fallen Gray Knights in Lava World. A lot of Skeletons are seen throughout Marsh attacking local Peasants and Civilians. Also during Marsh, the Necromancer and the Evil Wizard use their powers together, with Necromancer resurrecting the Skeletons and Evil Wizard turning 4 of them into Beefies.
Skeletons are summoned by the Necromancer. This can be seen in both Lava World and Marsh where the Necromancer appears reviving Skeletons from the ground.
Skeletons have a deep crack going down the right part of their frontal bones; they are mostly seen covered in dirt, likely because they emerged from the ground.
Skeleton is incredibly easy to pick up and learn. His game plan is similar to Necromancer's except, the "Dark Pillars" Splash Attack has range.
Underrated Arena character. Skeleton's "Dark Pillars" Splash Attack can be lead to a medium-weight juggle.
- It appears to have dirt on its chest and its arm, probably meaning it was exhumed and brought back to life.
- All Skeletons, with the exception of the first two encountered in the Marsh level and the player, are immune to Poison.
- Oddly, Skeletons draw blood when hit.
- Skeletons still have their pants and sleeves on them, but no shirt.
- Skeletons have the title as the most powerful enemies in the game in terms of melee damage output. At Level 99 character with a defense neutral weapon, a skeleton does 49 damage, or 499 damage on insane mode. A Level 99 character has 1,066 HP, which means a 3-hit or less kill to ANY character on Insane Mode, even with the Evil Sword. If your character has a level lower than level 75, then it's a 2-hit or less kill.
- While the most common Skeletons appear with nothing but a rib cage, there are other variations of Skeletons that can be encountered throughout the game.
- The Traitor Achievement/Trophy can be unlocked by defeating the Undead Cyclops with the Skeleton in.
- A Skeleton is seen at the end party drinking a mug of ale, and he is sitting next to the Red Princess.
- Beefy Skeletons appear the most present out of all beefy enemies, with 4 having to be fought.
- Skeleton's basic head or White Skull, is used as a marker for Normal Mode completion and Skeleton's basic head turns gold as a marker for Insane Mode completion; also known as a Gold Skull.
- You encounter exactly 32 enemy skeletons in the entire game.