XBOX 360/PS3/PC/XBOX ONE: Sherbert is found in the Animal Ark. Go into the Ark and run to the left. Once you reach the end of the ship, use your magic jump to reach Sherbert. He is on a ledge and is partially hidden by your character status. You can also use the mid-air combo to gain enough height, but it is not nearly as convenient.
An easy way to get Sherbert is to use the +/+ combo twice.
On Insane Mode, absolutely nothing changes.
- Sherbert is proven to be more harmful than helpful and makes juggling all the more irritating to efficiently pull off.
- Sherbert's location is a homage to the inter meme: Ceiling Cat.
- It is the only Animal Orb available in the trial/demo game.
- Sherbert was the name of Tom Fulp's cat.
- Sherbert is one of two Animal Orbs to be found in the Animal Ark along with the Beholder.
- Sherbert is arguably the worst pet in the game along with Install Ball.