XBOX 360/PS3/PC/XBOX ONE: Rammy is found in the Tall Grass Field level. To obtain Rammy, the player(s) must defeat the Bear Boss. Rammy should be floating around the Bear Boss and will attack you until you kill the Bear Boss. Bear Boss should not prove to be that challenging, especially if you bring Health Potions to the fight. Once the Bear Boss dies, the remaining other Bears will die with him. Rammy will be then available for usage.
On Insane Mode, the same process must be done, except that the Bears could do a lot of damage to inexperienced players. The Bear Boss can be taken out easily with a mediumweight juggle that will kill him if you do it 2-5 times, depending on Strength, level, and player skill.
- Rammy does not pair well with Red Knight because Red Knight's best usage comes from his Splash Attack and Rammy knocks enemies up in the air upon him ramming the enemies, preventing more damage being dealt with each Lightning Bolt.
- When running around the Slimes found in the Pipistrello's Cave and Cyclops' Cave levels, Rammy can deal 1 damage each time he makes contact with them. This can lead to minor early game XP grinding.
- The Troll Mother fight on Insane Mode could be easier to inexperienced players if they use Rammy. However, this only really applies to the Thieves' Forest boss fight and not the Marsh Troll Mother Insane Mode fight because an inexperienced player is more likely to die to the Skeletons or to the Beefy Skeletons Fight.
- Rammy can perform Critical Strike, Poison, Electricity, Ice, and Fire effects depending on the respective weapon effect.
- Rammy is one of few Animal Orbs that passively attacks enemies along with Dragonhead, Pelter, Install Ball, Bitey Bat, BiPolar Bear, and Hawkster.