Arcane: League of Legends - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Rammy does not pair well with Red Knight because Red Knight's best usage comes from his Splash Attack and Rammy knocks enemies up in the air upon him ramming the enemies, preventing more damage being dealt with each Lightning Bolt.
- When running around the Slimes found in the Pipistrello's Cave and Cyclops' Cave levels, Rammy can deal 1 damage each time he makes contact with them. This can lead to minor early game XP grinding.
- The Troll Mother fight on Insane Mode could be easier to inexperienced players if they use Rammy. However, this only really applies to the Thieves' Forest boss fight and not the Marsh Troll Mother Insane Mode fight because an inexperienced player is more likely to die to the Skeletons or to the Beefy Skeletons Fight.
- Rammy can perform Critical Strike, Poison, Electricity, Ice, and Fire effects depending on the respective weapon effect.
- Rammy is one of few Animal Orbs that passively attacks enemies along with Dragonhead, Pelter, Install Ball, Bitey Bat, BiPolar Bear, and Hawkster.
- Rammy was the inspiration for the profile picture of the youtuber jschlatt.