Pink Knight's specialties include damage per second, stunlock, and combo locking.
Pink and white body, joyful eyes and face, pink heart on their chest (instead of a cross), and lipstick kiss marks on the facial area. For some reason, unlike the other knights, it isn't as common for their face to change expressions.
Pink Knight's "Rainbow Chain" Splash Attack is useful tool for interrupting enemies mid-fight. Pink Knight's Air Projectile can be used to spellweave, too. Overall, Pink Knight struggles with large groups of enemies, such as the Necromancer fight, and his "Rainbow Chain" is tied with Blue Knight and Iceskimo's "Ice Pillars" Splash Attack as the most expensive in the game. Average character.
Pink Knight's incredibly easy to pick up and learn. His game plan is to take some advantage of stat distributing to Magic to take advantage of the "Rainbow Chain" Splash Attack's long range.
Middling Arena character. Pink Knight's "Rainbow Chain" Splash Attack can be lead to a mediumweight juggle, when accurately used. It leaves Pink Knight open for a counter.
- Pink Knight's Magic style is very similar to the very last scene of the game, where the Orange Princess, now revealed to be Tricky the Clown, releases penguins, pink weasels and hearts on the screen, after interrupting the kiss.
- When using Pink Knight's Splash Attack, all enemies that are hit are stunned and flash peace signs for a few seconds.
- Pink Knight is the only character to have a Magic Projectile that can Critical Strike.
- Pink Knight's Magic Projectile and Air Projectile can only be used against the Evil Wizard's red shield instead of the blue shield.
- Pink Knight is the only playable character to smile in the whole game, with the exception of the Civilian.
- Unlike the Civilian, Pink Knight maintains a smile in game.
- Pink Knight is a fan theory and/or concept brought to life.
- Pink Knight was made to promote the fight against breast cancer.
- All the proceeds for the Pink Knight Pack on Steam go to charity.
- In Castle Crashing the Beard, Pink Knight has no shield.
- According to the game's artist, Dan Paladin, there isn't a consensus on Pink Knight's gender even within The Behemoth.
- Pink Knight is a playable character in the game Super Meat Boy. In that game, they can perform a jump in midair and also do an "Air Flutter" jump.
- Pink Knight Pack's PlayStation Network description is a reference to the description of Pyro from Valve's Team Fortress 2.
- When Pink Knight is knocked down, lots of blood particles are emitted. No other character has this trait.