Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Pazzo is located at the Snow Store where he can be purchased for 750 gold in the original, or 455 in Remastered/PC. In the Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4 versions of Remastered, Pazzo is replaced with the Ninja Claw on Insane Mode.
- Pazzo is based on a real dog, named Pazzo. As of January 2020, we are sad to announce that Pazzo has passed over the Rainbow Bridge. We are so happy that he is immortalized in Castle Crashers and enjoyed by so many fans. Here is his Facebook page if you'd like to learn more about Pazzo.
- Pazzo resembles a Shiba Inu.
- In Italian, "pazzo" means "crazy".
- Can be seen at the Barracks flying above the party-goers after the End Credits.
- In the end credits, the name "Pazzo" appears under "Special Thanks".
- Pazzo, Burly Bear, Chicken, Snailburt, and Spiny are the only Animal Orbs in the entire game that increase Defense.