The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- XBOX 360/PS3: Pazzo is located at the Snow Store where he can be purchased for 750 gold. As gold is distributed differently with each individual character (bar Xbox 360), it is best to stick with a character that is good for farming gold.
- PC/XBOX ONE: Pazzo is located at the Snow Store where he can be purchased for 455 gold. As gold is distributed differently with each individual character, it is best to stick with a character that is good for farming gold. On Insane Mode, in the Xbox One version of Castle Crashers, Pazzo is replaced by the Ninja Claw weapon that is also in place of Pazzo's original spot.
- Pazzo is based on a real dog, named Pazzo. As of January 2020, we are sad to announce that Pazzo has passed over the Rainbow Bridge. We are so happy that he is immortalized in Castle Crashers and enjoyed by so many fans. Here is his Facebook page if you'd like to learn more about Pazzo.
- Pazzo resembles a Shiba Inu.
- In Italian, "pazzo" means "crazy".
- Can be seen at the Barracks flying above the party-goers after the End Credits.
- In the end credits, the name "Pazzo" appears under "Special Thanks".
- Pazzo, Burly Bear, Chicken, Snailburt, and Spiny are the only Animal Orbs in the entire game that increase Defense.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.