Open-Faced Gray Knight's specialties include basic juggling and combo locking.
Open-Faced Gray Knight looks exactly the same as a regular Gray Knight, except Open-Faced Gray Knight's visor is lifted up.
- Open-Faced Gray Knight has the longest name of any Castle Crashers character, having 19 letters (22 with the spaces).
- Open-Faced Gray Knight is a D Rank character (D).
- On the leaderboard, Open-Faced Gray Knight is referred to as "Gray Knight 2".
- The main differences of Open-Faced Gray Knight and Gray Knight are the appearances of the two and that they have different Magic Projectiles, Air Projectiles, and Elemental Infusions.
- Open-Faced Gray Knight, Civilian, Peasant, Stove Face, and Thief are reskins of each other.
- Open-Faced Gray Knight, Conehead, Royal Guard, Gray Knight, Civilian, Peasant, Stove Face, and Thief share the same exact Splash Attack, which is Arrow Rain.
- Open-Faced Gray Knight, Fencer, Industrialist, Conehead, Royal Guard, Brute, Snakey, Ninja, Pink Knight, Saracen, Bear, Killer Beekeeper, Barbarian, Necromancer, Skeleton, Cult Minion, Thief, Civilian, Peasant, King, Blacksmith, and Hatty Hattington share the same exact Elemental Infusion, which is Armor Pierce.
- Open-Faced Gray Knight's character portrait background, player tag, and attack color is Gray or equal color (#9D9D9D).
- On the Xbox 360, players can dress up their Avatar as the Open-Faced Gray Knight by purchasing both the helmet and tunic in the Avatar Store.
- Open-Faced Gray Knight is the only knight who has the visor lifted up.
- The Open-Faced Gray Knight cannot be seen anywhere else in the game other than as a playable character, unlike other characters who can be seen as NPCs, enemies, or other.