The Necromancer's Room is a sublevel of Wizard Castle Interior, and the third boss room on that level. On Insane Mode, the Necromancer fight is proven to be the hardest boss fight in the game besides the Conehead Groom boss fight found in the Wedding Crash level.
- Main article: Necromancer
When you walk inside the Necromancer's Room you will find the floor covered with dead bodies. As you advance forward the Necromancer will arrive in the air and revive some of the dead bodies. In the first wave you will have to fight these enemies:
After you defeat them the Necromancer will revive a second wave of enemies. The enemies are as follows:
- Royal Guard
- Beefy Bear
- Fire Demon
- Beefy Barbarian
- Beefy Brute
- Evil Sword - Guaranteed to drop after the Necromancer is killed. Will drop from the air after the Necromancer offscreens himself.
There are no animal orbs to be found on this sublevel.
|Simple Sight (Instrumental)|
- The Necromancer's weight class is a combination of a lightweight and mediumweight.
- The music that plays throughout this grueling sub-level is called Simple Sight (instrumental) by RealFaction.
- This is the only area in the game where you see corpses of Industrialists, Killer Beekeepers, Brutes, Royal Guards, Fencers, Snakeys, and Coneheads.
- There are dead skeletons hanging on the walls.