Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Weapon: Increased from 1/120 (0.83%) to 1/80 (1.25%)
- Gem/Food: Increased from 1/6 (16.67%) to 1/2 (50%)
- Use Monkeyface to gather any rare, drop dependent weapons early on before unlocking the respective character who has said rare weapon and to drop food items quicker.
- On average Monkeyface will grant more health from food drops than Piggy throughout an entire level, this may vary depending on the amount of guaranteed food in the level
- Monkeyface is useless during the Necromancer fight due to enemies dropping guaranteed fruit
- Monkeyface holds the distinction as the only Animal Orb to be replaced by another Animal Orb on Insane Mode, but this only applies to the remastered versions of Castle Crashers.