Meowburt can be found at the very end of the Parade level. After the character hits their head on the top of the cave at the end of the chase scene, go into the next level Cyclops' Cave. Exit the cave from the entrance, and Meowburt will be outside waiting. Right before you get into the cave as the level goes into the other one, you can see Meowburt poke out of the bushes at the last second when the level changes.
- Meowburt's Agility boost will not increase speed past 25 Agility, as there is a speed cap.
- As a Level 1, you can combine Meowburt with the Lollipop to gain +9 Agility very early on.
- Meowburt combined with the Sai or Cardboard Tube gives the highest Agility boost obtainable, which is +10.
- Meowburt and the Sai is a good combo for Arena Mode.
- Meowburt is based on a real cat, named Kennedy. Sadly, Kennedy passed away in July 2017 at the ripe old age of "we don't actually know". Kennedy was a stray that followed Pazzo home in the early 2000s. He lived a long and good life and was loved by his people.
- During Tricky's dance at the end of the game, Meowburt can be seen looking as if it were thrown across the screen.
- Meowburt bears a large resemblance to the cats in many of the Arenas.
- Meowburt, Zebra, Scratchpaw, Chicken, and Seahorse are the only Animal Orbs in the entire game that increase Agility.