This arena featured giant cats on both sides of the arena which swipe at players who get too close. It is, however, possible to hug the screen on the top or bottom and get away without getting hit. A good strategy is to hug the bottom right wall and just shield against attacks and use + magic on incoming Barbarians. This makes the arena much easier. Successfully completing all ten waves of enemies in the King's Arena during a Solo Story game will unlock the Barbarian as a playable character.
During a 2, 3, or 4 player PVP match here, a horse will appear in the arena for a player to ride.
- The Barbarians found on this level have increased weight. Therefore, the lightweight juggle is a bit harder to do on them.
- A single player has to go up against a total of 55 Barbarians to complete the arena.
|The race around the world (Edit)|
- The banner above the entrance to this arena reads "THAT'S THE LAST TURD OUT OF YOU".
- This is the only arena where the King and Gray Knights are seen.
- On the world map, a creature resembling the Orange Shopkeeper in the Insane Store can be seen to the left of King's Arena.