Iceskimo's specialties include advanced crowd control, basic juggling, and ultimate elemental combo locking.
Iceskimos makes their debut after the player has traversed deep into Full Moon after killing multiple Stove Faces in the level, slowly replacing them. Many Iceskimos are seen heavily fortified in their snow piles and icicle towers in Snow World, where they spam snowballs, which can be a minor annoyance. Right after, 3 Iceskimos are seen working with Frost King to prevent the player(s) from rescuing the Blue Princess in Ice Castle. Finally, an Iceskimo is resurrected by the Necromancer in his room in Wizard Castle Interior to fight the player.
The Iceskimo wears a hood resembling the Thiefs, despite the lack of a real connection between the two. Icekismos takes the appearance of human figures with Blueish Hoodie. Their Hoods are all pointing up, and also covers their entire head. Also, what was to be their face whereabouts is fully deepened(The hood), with some visible deepness marks/lines, possibly for them to breath, see, scent, etc. Or just to not show what their face looks like. Icekismos features fur on their hoods(In the back) and torso clothes, darkgray sleeve garters and leg wearing, Normal gray Pauldrons on arms, And Shoes possibly made out of metal. Their Torso and hoods back have a color similiar to Bright Sky Blue, while the front and bottom sideviews have are more likely Light Blue.
Their Beefy versions features a different type of hoodie without fur, as well as a Belt. Their arms darkgray color were also replaced with a Rosy Finch color.
They hold a Shield fully made out of Ice; and they contain a spike on their front.
The Iceskimo's only goal seems to be defending their home and preventing the player from reaching the Ice King. As of yet, they appear to wield both the starting weapon associated with Iceskimo, and the Club. Iceskimos are one of the main antagonists of Back Off Barbarian, along with Fire Demons and Barbarians.
Iceskimo's Splash Attack, "Ice Shards" is useful to immobilize groups of enemies immediately, dealing a good amount of damage. Iceskimo's Elemental Infusion, "Ice Encasement" is great for infinitely combo locking an enemy until the enemy gets beheaded if done correctly.
The only main downside to Iceskimo is that his "Ice Shards" Splash Attack is expensive, only allowing 2 consecutive spells before needing to recharge fully to do again.
Typically, a Iceskimo player tends to capitalize Magic at some point in time, due to how incredibly potent it is in said certain roles. After the hurdles of stat attributing subside, Iceskimo becomes a methodical killing machine that faces little to no problems in the game.
The differences between Blue Knight and Iceskimo actually do matter. Thus, Iceskimo is punished for being a mixed character of Ice and Non-Elemental Magic. Leaving him just under Blue Knight in terms of prowess.
Pretty good character in Castle Crashers. Capitalize on Elemental Infusion, at the minimum. Then, commit to maximizing Strength due to his downside. Animal Orb selection does make a bit of difference. The top 3 in Snoot, Piggy, or Hawkster will suffice.
Late game, Iceskimo lives up to his reputation. While boss fights may take longer to get through, boss slaying is not what makes or breaks a character, warranting Iceskimo's position in tier lists.
The best starting weapon character along with Bear.
One of the most underrated characters in Arena. His "Ice Shards" Splash Attack is useful for mediumweight juggling, as well as controlling neutral.
- Some people associate Iceskimos with Thieves on account of their similar appearance and Unlock Path; this is true. But, Iceskimo possesses better Magic than the "Arrow Rain" Splash Attack characters.
- Iceskimo is a mixed character. His is the only character of his type to have both Ice and Non-Elemental Magic.
- Iceskimo is one of the only three characters with decals in the character selection screen, the others being Green Knight and Alien. In Iceskimo's case, snow flurries can be seen in the portrait.
- Iceskimo's name is a portmanteau of the words eskimo and ice.
- On the Xbox 360, players can dress up their Avatar as the Iceskimo by purchasing both the head and tunic in the Avatar Store.
- Iceskimo, prior to Title Update 2 in the Xbox 360 Version of the game, had more mana drainage from his Magic attacks and also had a Non-Elemental Elemental Infusion, in the "Armor Pierce" Elemental Infusion. He was around the range of ironically, the "Arrow Rainers" (Thief, Peasant, Civilian, Open-Faced Gray Knight, and Stove Face) in terms of viability.
- Iceskimo has a shield that appears to be completely made of ice.
- On Insane Mode, the Iceskimo revived during the Necromancer fight has more health than the Necromancer himself.