Hatty Hattington's specialty is combo locking.
Hatty Hattington is the possessed villain of Battleblock Theater with the objective being to save him from the power of the hat. He is a DLC Character in Castle Crashers, unlocked by purchasing the Can't Stop Crying Pack on Xbox 360 and PS3, purchased from the Insane Store on Xbox One, or purchasing BattleBlock Theater on Steam. His magic is non-elemental and based around references to Battleblock Theater.
Magic Powers Edit
PC: Own a copy of BattleBlock Theater.
PS3: Get the Can't Stop Crying Pack on PSN for 1.99$.
Xbox 360: Download the full version of BattleBlock Theater and unlock 1 achievement.
Xbox One: Purchase him for 1200 Gold in the Insane Store.
- Hatty's beefy form makes it appear as if he had folds of belly fat. It is, in fact, just the shirt he wears under his coat.
- Hatty has the longest splash attack delay of any character in the game.
- Hatty is one of the only characters with a dynamic magic projectile. (The others being Bear and Saracen)
- Hatty is the only character that can DIE before his splash hits enemies.
- Hatty's Magic attacks are references to his game of origin: BattleBlock Theater. The golden whale can be seen in the opening cutscene and a special arena mode called "Gold Grab", gems are collected to complete levels, and you can pick up wings as a power up that temporarily grants you the ability to fly. (this can be seen in Hatty's magic jump). As for the tears, Hatty started crying when the hat was first put on his head.
- Hatty is an E Rank character (E-).
- The green laser at the end of Battleblock Theater might have been his entrance to the game. This is disproven by Pit People's ending.
- Hatty is the only character who has four unlock conditions, which is console-dependent.
- Hatty and the Alien are the only two characters in castle crashers to have originally come from different games.
- The cooldown for Hatty's projectile is slightly shorter than all other characters besides Alien.
- In the select screen of the Arena game mode, what should appear as Hatty's head appears as the head of the Blacksmith.