Fire Demon's specialties are damage over time, advanced boss slaying, knockback crowd control, basic juggling, elemental combo locking, and crowd clearing.
A Fire Demon is first encountered in Cyclops' Fortress fighting alongside an Elite Conehead. Their second appearance is in Lava World, where they are the primary enemies. Killing Fire Demons in Lava World also grants the player sandwiches at certain points in the level, which are needed to fight the Volcano and can be helpful against the Dragon and Sock Puppet. The sandwiches are also needed to access Industrial Castle.
Fire Demons make up the main population of Lava World. It is also assumed that they serve the Cyclops, as one of them can be seen assisting an Elite Conehead in fending off the player in Cyclops' Fortress.
Fire Demons are draconic in appearance. They have yellow eyes with oversized wings, and their big teeth are always shown. Fire Demon's element is completely comprised of Fire, similar to Orange Knight.
Fire Demon is an incredible character with high unmatched capabilities, barring the other characters presumably having more comfortable, desirable capabilities, such as boss slaying, crowd control, crowd clearing, juggling, etc. Fire Demon has a fantastic movepool due to his options that makes him overall, the 2nd best boss slayer in the game. Typically, a Fire Demon player tends to capitalize Magic at some point in time, due to how incredibly potent it is in said certain roles. After the hurdles of stat attributing subside, Fire Demon becomes an absolute killing machine that faces little to no problems in the game.
Story Mode Strategy Edit
To take advantage of Fire Demon's Magic, one must decide to choose the appropriate combinations to maximize the damage output or potential that Fire Demon has in Story Mode. This varies from player to player, but the greatest options include Gold Skull Mace + Snoot, Chainsaw + Snoot or Piggy or Hawkster, Snakey Mace + Piggy or Hawkster, Chainsaw + Snoot or Piggy or Hawkster, and NG Golden Sword + Snoot or Piggy or Hawkster. With these weapons, Fire Demon increases his potency in the levels far more than any other weapon, making him an easy character to pick up and learn.
Arena Mode Strategy Edit
Unlock Path Edit
|Orange Knight||Fire Demon||Ninja|
- Fire Demon's Back Off Barbarian sprite looks very different from his in-game character.
- If the player beats Industrial Castle with Fire Demon and looks through the telescope, Fire Demon will oddly look through his mouth.
- NPC Fire Demons are resistant to Fire elemental attacks.
- Fire Demon and Necromancer are the only characters in the game that have visible wings.
- Fire Demon and Necromancer are the only playable characters with wings, and they remain in the same position when climbing up surfaces via ladders and when blocking with their shields.
- Fire Demon is one of the few characters to show teeth in it's character portrait with the others being Saracen and Skeleton.
- Fire Demon, prior to Title Update 2 in the Xbox 360 Version of the game, had a Non-Elemental Elemental Infusion.
- Orange Knight and Fire Demon are the only characters in the entire game that cast full Fire Magic.
- The Fire Demon's magic looks different from that of the Orange Knight despite the fact that they both share the same Element (Fire).
- The Fire Demon, along with the Barbarian, and Iceskimo, are enemies that actively attempt to kill the player(s) in Back Off Barbarian.