Fire Demon's specialties are damage over time, advanced boss slaying, knockback crowd control, basic juggling, elemental combo locking, and crowd clearing.
A Fire Demon is first encountered in Cyclops' Fortress fighting alongside an Elite Conehead. Their second appearance is in Lava World, where they are the primary enemies. At certain points in the level, Killing Fire Demons will make them drop a sandwich, which are needed to fight the Volcano and can be helpful against the Dragon and Sock Puppet. The sandwiches are also needed to access Industrial Castle.
Fire Demons make up the main population of Lava World. It is also assumed that they serve the Cyclops, as one of them can be seen assisting an Elite Conehead in fending off the player in Cyclops' Fortress. It is also assumed that Fire Demons cause no harm, but defend their area from any attackers.
Fire Demons are draconic in appearance. They have yellow eyes with oversized wings, and their big teeth are always shown. Fire Demon's element is completely comprised of Fire, similar to Orange Knight. Fire Demons are one of the main antagonists of Back Off Barbarian, along with Iceskimos and Barbarians.
Fire Demon is an incredible character with high unmatched capabilities, barring the other characters presumably having more comfortable, desirable capabilities, such as crowd control, crowd clearing, juggling, etc. Fire Demon has a fantastic movepool due to his options that makes him overall, the 2nd best boss slayer in the game. Typically, a Fire Demon player tends to capitalize Magic at some point in time, due to how incredibly potent it is in said certain roles. After the hurdles of stat attributing subside, Fire Demon becomes an absolute killing machine that faces little to no problems in the game. The deal breaker of Orange Knight's fantastic Unlock Path.
To take advantage of Fire Demon's Magic, one must decide to commit to Magic to maximize the damage output or potential that Fire Demon has in Castle Crashers. Fire Demon is an easy character to pick up and learn. His game plan is rivaled only by Orange Knight, another fantastic character.
In contrast to his power in Castle Crashers, Fire Demon is one of the more weaker characters to use in Arena. Orange Knight players have a much more efficient Splash Attack because of his range. For more Fire DoT, an Alien, Royal Guard, Conehead, or Gray Knight player are more deadlier than a Fire Demon player when played effectively.
|Orange Knight||Fire Demon||Ninja|
- Fire Demon's Back Off Barbarian sprite looks very different from his in-game character.
- If the player beats Industrial Castle with Fire Demon and looks through the telescope, Fire Demon will oddly look through his mouth.
- NPC Fire Demons are resistant to Fire elemental attacks.
- Fire Demon and Necromancer are the only characters in the game that have visible wings.
- Fire Demon and Necromancer are the only playable characters with wings, and they remain in the same position when climbing up surfaces via ladders and when blocking with their shields.
- Fire Demon is one of the few characters to show teeth in it's character portrait with the others being Saracen and Skeleton.
- Fire Demon, prior to Title Update 2 in the Xbox 360 Version of the game, had a Non-Elemental Elemental Infusion., in the "Armor Pierce" Elemental Infusion. He was around the range of Conehead, Royal Guard, and Gray Knight in terms of viability.
- Orange Knight and Fire Demon are the only characters in the entire game that cast full Fire Magic.
- The Fire Demon's magic looks different from that of the Orange Knight despite the fact that they both share the same Element (Fire).