Cult Minion's specialties include combo locking, basic juggling and basic boss slaying.
Evil Wizard's personal army. Cult Minions are prominent in the beginning of Wizard Castle Interior. "Born" from the Evil Wizard, too.
The Cult Minion has a large resemblance to the Evil Wizard, as they wear a tunic similiar to the Evil Wizard tunic, but has red eyes instead of yellow eyes and has a different(and more dynamic) body shape. His Wizard Suit features a Dark-Green and Red color. He also features a Moon Symbol on his torso, as-well as armor on his limbs. On his beefy version, his red color scheme(including the moon) have a smaller size, they lack arm's armor and they have a Dark-Green possible backpack. His Shield is similiar to their clothing's color scheme and a rough overview.
Cult Minion's incredibly easy to pick up and learn. His game plan is similar to Necromancer's except, the "Dark Pillars" Splash Attack has range. Can be used as a tank on elemental levels like lava world, as has near complete immunity to elemental magic.
Underrated Arena character. Cult Minion's "Dark Pillars" Splash Attack can be lead to a mediumweight juggle.
- Cult Minion's official name was announced by The Behemoth when they revealed the Necromantic Pack for the Xbox 360 on August 26, 2009.
- In the code of the game and in the leaderboards, Cult Minion is simply referred to as Cultist.
- NPC Cult Minions are the most resilient playable enemies in the game as they resist all elemental magic attacks such as Ice, Electricity, Poison, and Fire.
- However, NPC Cult Minions take 1 damage per hit rather than 0.
- Since Cult Minion's starting weapon is the Glowstick, he, at Level 1, can switch to a different weapon and switch back to the Glowstick.