Civilian's specialties include basic juggling and combo locking.
A Civilian appears in Barracks where he is playing the cello near a band of Peasants in the Home Castle level. Next, it is assumed that the Skeletons in Lava World are resurrected Civilians that the Necromancer summoned to attack the player(s). Later on, two Civilians and a Peasant are seen fighting a group of Snakeys in the later part of Marsh with one of them being a Beefy. Immediately afterwards, one of the Civilians will follow the player(s) into the corn field along with that same Peasant, where they will sit and watch the player(s) fight the Corn Boss in the Corn Boss level. Finally, in Final Battle, after the player(s) has/have gotten on the crystal after killing the Evil Wizard and sitting through the end credits, a Civilian is seen playing his violin, again.
Civilians seemingly respect the King with loyalty, as they help the player(s) out in battle.
Peasant's element is Non-Elemental. His Splash Attack, Arrow Rain, has some nice uses to it, but it's not too stellar of Magic in contrast with its delay being a double-edged sword. Civilian is the only other character besides Pink Knight that seems to be expressing a form of happiness in his portrait.
Unlock Path Edit
- Civilian is one of the six playable characters to show his full head. The other five are Skeleton, Fire Demon, Bear, King, and Alien Hominid.
- Civilian's character portrait is a reference to the internet emote :3.
- Civilian is a D Rank character (D).
- The Civilians that appear in the Marsh and Corn Boss levels have the same exact shield that a Barbarian uses.
- The regular Civilian in Marsh has on black armor, which is exactly the same that a Conehead or a Stove Face or the Necromancer would use.
- This could possibly signify that he is the leader of the village that he and the other Peasants and Civilians live in, however, by no means is this confirmed.
- Civilian, Open Faced Gray Knight, Peasant, Stove Face, and Thief are reskins of each other.
- Civilian, Conehead, Royal Guard, Gray Knight, Open Faced Gray Knight, Peasant, Stove Face, and Thief use the same exact Splash Attack, which is Arrow Rain.
- Civilian, Conehead, Fire Demon, Necromancer, and Stove Face share the same exact shield.
- Civilian and Pink Knight are the only characters in the entire game to smile in some way.
- Civilian does not maintain his smile while in the game, unlike Pink Knight.
- There is a special variety of Civilian in the Parade level.
- Civilian is the only playable character in the entire game that shows his hair in his character portrait.