Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|“||Shopping elsewhere is sacrilegious.||”|
The Church Store sells four items, however the weapons/animal orbs will change depending on the game version and Mode:
- Staff -
- Xbox One: 195 gold (Normal Mode)
- PC: 195 gold
- Xbox 360/PS3: 390 gold
- Health Potion - 14 gold
- Practice Foil -
- Xbox One: 210 gold (Normal Mode)
- PC: 210 gold
- Xbox 360/PS3: 415 gold
- Monkeyface -
- Xbox One: 325 gold (Normal Mode)
- PC: 325 gold
- Xbox 360/PC: 750 gold
- Lightning Bolt -
- Xbox One: 390 gold (Insane Mode; replaces Staff)
- 2x4 -
- Xbox One: 415 gold (Insane Mode; replaces Practice Foil)
- Golden Whale -
- Xbox One: 750 gold (Insane Mode; replaces Monkeyface)
- "Blessed be this fine merchandise!"
- "I make my very own holy water!"
- "Shopping elsewhere is sacrilegious."
- "Authentic holy stuff!"
- "Bless my soul, a shopper!"
- "Thank you for the donation."
- "Help us build a new wing."
- "Care to make a donation?"
- "I charge extra for bald jokes."
- "Shoplifters will be persecuted!"
- The music that plays in the store is Spanish Waltz by Urbanus.
- This is the first store in the game to sell Animal Orbs.
- This is also the only store in the game that changes the Animal Orbs between Normal and Insane Mode, but only on the Remastered version of the game.
- This, Snow Store, and Insane Store are the only stores in the game to sell more than one weapon.