Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Chicken can be obtained in Medusa's Lair. Using a shovel, the player can find (and therefore obtain) him by digging on the "X" mark before the first water puddle at the start of the level.
- Chicken is designed to look like the logo of The Behemoth, the developers of Castle Crashers.
- The Chicken is one of the 4 Animal Orbs that can be dug up.
- The Chicken and the Refined Mace share the same stats.
- There is also a weapon you can obtain in the game that resembles the logo of The Behemoth.
- Chicken, Snoot, Burly Bear, Scratchpaw, and Yeti are the only Animal Orbs in the entire game to provide a Strength bonus.
- Chicken, Burly Bear, Spiny, Snailburt, and Pazzo are the only Animal Orbs in the entire game to provide a Defense bonus.
- Chicken, Meowburt, Zebra, Scratchpaw, and Seahorse are the only Animal Orbs in the entire game to provide a Agility bonus.