|“||Watch your step, I just mopped the floor.||”|
The Castle Keep Store is the smallest store in the game, selling only two items. The Castle Keep Store is unlocked after a player completes the Castle Keep level. It is the only store you fight enemies in before shopping can be unlocked. On Insane Mode, the Skinny Sword is replaced by the Wooden Sword for 400 gold. The shopkeeper is basically just a blond Civilian.
The Castle Keep Store sells two items, however the weapon will change, depending on the Mode:
- Health Potion - 12 gold
- Skinny Sword - 32 gold (Normal Mode)
- Wooden Sword -
- BUY MY THINGS!
- Watch your step, I just mopped the floor.
- Buy sumtin' will ya?
- No shirt, no shoes, no service!
- I got what you need!
- Hello friend. Need something?
- The music that plays in this store is Spanish Waltz by Urbanus.
- The Castle Keep Shopkeeper's quotes are the same as some quotes said by shopkeeps in The Legend of Zelda.
- In the Original versions of Castle Crashers, this is the only store whose stock changes between Normal and Insane Mode.
- To access the store, you must fight Barbarians every time you enter unless you have already defeated them within the same playing session.
- This is the only store in the game where you must fight enemies before buying items.
- It houses the least amount of items of all the shops.