- BE BOLD! in updating pages. Go ahead, it's a wiki!
- Be civil to other users at all times.
- Ignore rules IF they discourage you from improving or maintaining the wiki's quality, ignore them.
- Respect copyright. Wikia uses the GNU Free Documentation License. Everything you contribute must be compatible with that license.
- Assume good faith; in other words, try to consider that the person on the other end of the discussion is a thinking, rational being who is trying to positively contribute to the project — unless, and only unless, you have firm, solid, and objective proof to the contrary. Merely disagreeing with you is no such proof.
- Particularly, don't revert good faith edits. Reverting is too powerful sometimes. Don't succumb to the temptation, unless you're reverting very obvious vandalism (like "LALALALAL*&*@#@THIS_SUX0RZ", or someone changing "1+2=3" to "1+2=17"). If you really can't stand something, revert once, with an edit summary something like "(rv) I disagree strongly, I'll explain why in the comments." and immediately take it to the comments.
- With all that said, still try to keep personal opinions off the main wiki articles. If you would like your thoughts to be heard, please create a blog post or head to the forums.
- And with all that said, voice your opinions! The Castle Crashers Wiki has a multitude of different mediums for communication. We are pro-free speech, so always feel free to say what you want.
- No personal attacks. Don't write that user such and so is an idiot, or insult him/her (even if (s)he is an idiot). Instead, explain what they did wrong, why it is wrong, and how to fix it. If possible, fix it yourself (but see above). If you're debating, please attack the problem not the person. Please be respectful of others!
- Use the preview button; it helps prevents edit conflicts and mistakes.
- Make substantial edits. Before you click publish, always consider how much of an impact your edit is going to have on this page. Did you just fix a spelling error, or only add a category? Those kind of edits really aren't important at all and we try to discourage methods of edit spamming. (For example, only adding categories to pages only so you can raise your editing number is strictly prohibited.) This rule mostly applies to category spamming, so if there's a huge grammar mistake on a page, feel free to fix it.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.