The Bow and Arrow can be used to attack enemies from a far distance. The arrows also deal knockback. The damage, rate of fire, and flight distance of the arrows are determined by the character's Agility.
How to Obtain
The Bow and Arrow is dropped by Thieves (as long as no playable character in the game already has it). It is usually dropped early in the Barbarian War level when the player first meets Thieves, and is almost impossible to miss in Forest Entrance and Thieves' Forest. Once the Bow and Arrow has been obtained, all other playable characters start with it in their possession.
- The player has an unlimited number of arrows.
- With max Agility, arrows are not affected by gravity.
- With max Agility, if you shoot fast enough, you can hit an enemy multiple times before they get knocked down.
- With 3-4 players, arrow spamming heavyweight enemies such as the Coneheads in Cyclop's Fortress and Royal Guards is a very effective strategy, as when all players spam in the same line, the heavyweights will get juggled by the arrows and will also get hit by every arrow, unlike when doing this with lightweights.
Depending on what character is being used, special cosmetic arrows will be used. These arrows do not change damage and are purely aesthetic.
|Green Knight||Green feathered arrows|
|Red Knight||Red feathered arrows|
|Blue Knight||Blue feathered arrows|
|Orange Knight||Orange feathered arrows|
|Pink Knight||Heart arrows with a rainbow shaft|
|Hatty Hattington||Emerald arrows|
|Gray Knight||Gray feathered arrows|
|Barbarian||Gray feathered arrows|
|Thief||Gray feathered arrows|
|Fencer||Gray feathered arrows|
|Killer Beekeeper||Gray feathered arrows|
|Industrialist||Gray feathered arrows|
|Alien||Gray feathered arrows|
|Brute||Gray feathered arrows|
|Snakey||Gray feathered arrows|
|Saracen||Gray feathered arrows|
|Royal Guard||Gray feathered arrows|
|Stove Face||Gray feathered arrows|
|Peasant||Gray feathered arrows|
|Necromancer||Gray feathered arrows|
|Conehead||Gray feathered arrows|
|Civilian||Gray feathered arrows|
|Open Faced Gray Knight||Gray feathered arrows|
|Fire Demon||Gray feathered arrows|
|Iceskimo||Gray feathered arrows|
- 19 Characters all use Gray feathered arrows, making it the most common arrow in the entire game.
- 12 Characters use different aesthetic looking arrows.