The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The BiPolar Bear can be obtained at the end of Snow World. Blow the Horn in front of the cave leading to the Ice Castle level, next to the Horn sign, and BiPolar Bear will emerge, allowing the player to obtain him.
- As soon as BiPolar Bear gets really close to enemies that are being juggled, he will begin fidgeting around the airborne enemy. This is the best indicator of the player over-killing the enemy within a juggle. However, this may not always be an accurate estimate of overkill if multiple enemies are involved within the juggle; usually, with the juggle being either a lightweight, medium weight, or heavyweight juggle depending on the level and enemy types.
- BiPolar Bear will automatically maul the Painter's paintings when the Painter begins to move all over his room when his health bar's significantly depleted.
- BiPolar Bear will attack Pipistrello's poop.
- In case if BiPolar Bear is seen fidgeting around a boss but doing no damage to it, the player has to attack the boss in order for BiPolar Bear to successfully kill it.
- There may be also a glitch where the BiPolar Bear even when fidgeting around the boss, will do little damage over time instead of mauling the boss as intended (experimented on the Xbox 360).
- The BiPolar Bear's name is a wordplay on bipolar disorder, a mental disorder that causes periods of depression and periods of abnormally elevated mood, and the Polar Bear (Ursus maritimus).
- BiPolar Bear can Critical Strike for up to 384 damage.
- BiPolar Bear can kill you or your friends if they are at 11 HP, unless if it is in the arena or during a princess fight then it will kill your friends at 8% HP but will still kill you at 11 HP.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.