The first time you play on a character, you spawn in the Barracks. Every time you go between Normal Mode and Insane Mode you spawn in the Barracks. In Home Castle, after the Evil Wizard goes away, if you go back into the door you came out of you will re-enter the Barracks.
- Main article: Final Battle
After you defeat the Evil Wizard in the Final Battle level, you ride the Crystal back to the Barracks and have a party there. This does give you access to a weapon previously not obtainable if playing on the Remastered versions of Castle Crashers.
There are no weapons to be found on this sublevel.
- Mr. Buddy - At the back of the Barracks there is a dig spot. When you dig it up, you'll find Mr. Buddy.
- You can attack the dolls to try out new moves.
- Below the 2 Peasants are 3 coins ready to collect.
- There are barrels that drop food.
- You can practice your archery skills here on targets.
- In any Mode, the Traveling Salesman gives you a Health Potion if you talk to him, provided that you have no Health Potions remaining.
- The Veterinarian is carrying the Animal Orb Snailburt with her.
- The music played while in the Barracks is called Barracks Song.