Barbarian's specialties include basic crowd control, basic juggling, and combo locking.
The Barbarians are the ones that attack the Home Castle, and kidnap the four princesses at the beginning of the game. They have been fighting in a war with the Home Kingdom for some time, and it is the player's duty to turn the war in favor of the King and his soldiers. They are completely loyal to the Barbarian Boss. In Forest Entrance, you can see Barbarians and Thieves trading the 3 remaining kidnapped princesses for Gold with the Industrial Prince. Barbarians don't reappear until much later when they're resurrected by the Necromancer twice in Wizard Castle Interior. Also, as an enemy, he wields the Barbarian Ax, Club, or Black Morning Star.
Unlock Path Edit
- The Barbarian can be used to earn the "Traitor" achievement by defeating the Barbarian Boss.
- A Barbarian was made as a collectible figurine along with the 4 main knights.
- The Beefy Barbarian seen at the start of the battle is one of only four Beefy Barbarians seen in the game. Besides this one, there is the one who kidnaps one of the princesses in the Barbarian War level (possibly the same one due to how close they are in location), the one in the Necromancer boss battle (which still could have been the first one as well as he is undead) and lastly the one who sells the Thick Sword at the Swamp Store.
- Barbarian is a C Rank character. (C)
- He is a star head skin in Battleblock Theater.
- You could play as Barbarian and Blue Knight for a limited amount of time in Happy Wars.
- The Barbarian is one of 3 characters with horns, the others being the Necromancer and the Blacksmith.
- On the Xbox 360, players can dress up their Avatar with the Barbarian's head by purchasing it in the Avatar Store.
- The Barbarian is a usable skin in the game Minecraft.
- Barbarian is one of Dan Paladin's favorite character designs, along with the Barbarian Boss and Green Knight.
- NPC Enemy Barbarians in Castle Crashers Remastered now use the Thief Sword.