Alien's specialties include damage over time, extreme knockback, elemental combo locking, and accelerated Magic cast speed.
Aliens are first seen using their Alien Ships to attack the player(s) in Desert where they also abduct the player(s) via tractor beam. Afterwards, Aliens are seen trying to deal with the player(s) by clustering up in Alien Ship where also one buffed Alien escapes and starts the self-destruct sequence. Finally, An Alien is resurrected by Necromancer in his room in Wizard Castle Interior.
Birthed from the creative minds of Dan Paladin and Tom Fulp, the Alien is one of the most iconic The Behemoth characters. Alien is colored entirely in yellow. Alien has big black, bug-like eyes, two antennas as ears, a zigzag face, and ostensibly appears to be wearing black pants. The Aliens also appear to have a plumber's crack that peeks out of their black pants.
Alien is an average character with its abilities.A downside of using Alien is its lack of adaptability as Alien can not switch out its Alien Gun for anything else. In addition, despite its potent spamming potential, the "Comet" Splash Attack is notably weak in large crowds of enemies, despite having the potential to knock back several enemies.This is most notably seen in the Troll Mother fight in Thieves' Forest and Marsh, and the Necromancer fight in Wizard Castle Interior, respectively.
One of the most powerful Arena characters in the game. Aliens can use their "Comet" Splash Attack as a good neutral tool and as area denial in certain matchups and a key Arena theme.
- Aliens provide references to the game they appeared in, in the 2002 and 2004 games titled Alien Hominid.
- Aliens being killed in one hit is a reference to Alien Hominid and classic shoot 'em ups such as Metal Slug.
- The buff in health from the Necromancer fight on Insane Mode could be a reference to the Alien Prisoner. The Alien Prisoner, the final boss of Alien Hominid, is a buffed Alien that takes longer to kill. The Alien Prisoner also makes a reappearance in Alien Ship, but does not have the same physique as the final boss from Alien Hominid.
- The "Comet" Splash Attack is a reference to the Alien's charge laser attack in Alien Hominid.
- The "Laser Gun" Magic Projectile and Air Projectile is a reference to the Alien's regular laser attack in Alien Hominid.
- In addition, both the "Comet" Splash Attack and "Laser Gun" Magic Projectile and Air Projectile have a similar fire rate to that seen of the Alien's regular laser gun in Alien Hominid.
- The "Tractor Beam" Magic Jump is a reference to the Alien's use of the tractor beam when in alien ships in some appearances in Alien Hominid.
- Aliens being stuck with using the Alien Gun is a reference to Alien's lack of using any different weapons in Alien Hominid. But, the Alien in Alien Hominid could change their ammo-type.
- The grenade as their shield is a reference to the Alien's use of grenades as his regular kit in Alien Hominid.
- Alien is a mixed character. It is the only character of its type to have both Fire and Non-Elemental Magic.
- Alien is one of only two characters in the game that use objects for shields, instead of an actual shield, the Alien uses a grenade, and Ninja uses the mug of ale.
- Alien, prior to Title Update 2 in the Xbox 360 Version of the game, used to have a Non-Elemental Elemental Infusion, in the "Armor Pierce" Elemental Infusion. It was around the range of Conehead, Royal Guard, and Gray Knight in terms of viability.
- He’s the only character to not switch weapons, but he can switch to a pitchfork by doing the pitchfork glitch.